Table of Contents
How do you wish your vendors a Merry Christmas? Do you even know where to start or what to say?
When it comes to business-related events and holidays, addressing closing out projects, thanking your team, or wishing vendors a happy holiday can be difficult. Do you know that the best Christmas message for vendors helps keep the relationship positive and moving forward?
Yes, it does. So this Christmas, show appreciation for the vendors who have contributed to your business’s success by sending them a special message. Here are the 14 best Christmas messages for vendors that you can use to express your gratitude and appreciation.
14 Best Christmas Messages for Vendors to Express Gratitude
- Merry Christmas to our valued Vendors. A warm thank you for your support in making our business a success.
- Thank you for your valued services throughout this year. We wish you Christmas filled with good times and cheers.
- We appreciate the support you provide to make our business a success. Sending our warm wishes for bright and joyful Christmas!
- We would like to extend gratitude to our vendors who have made success possible. Merry Christmas!
- Our business has flourished since we established our contract with you. Thank you for all that you do. Wish you a joyous Christmas!
- Thank you [Name], for your willingness to help us with the project, despite being given very late notice. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for contributing to the success of our business and taking it to new heights. Looking forward to working with you in the coming year. Merry Christmas from [Company name]!
- Your quality of service is irreplaceable. Our team could not be more satisfied with your work. Wishing you Merry Christmas - from [Company name]
- Thank you so much for being a part of [Company name]. We loved working with you on our project. We sincerely appreciate everything that you do. We wish you nothing less than happiness and prosperity this Christmas!
- Thank you for all the help that you extended to us in delivering gift boxes to our customers. Here's a small token of gift to make your Christmas brighter. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- Thank you for your service this year, we couldn't have done it without you! Have yourself a merry little Christmas and a happy new year too!
- It's been a pleasure working with you in 2023. I'm looking forward to what we will accomplish together in 2024! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- You've been instrumental in our success this year; we couldn't have done it without your help! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- We're looking forward to working with you again next year! Have a wonderful time celebrating Christmas with family and friends! Stay safe out there on the roads during this busy season!
Sending Christmas wishes to vendors is not common practice anymore, but we think it should be. Our vendors are the backbone of our business and deserve to be recognized for their hard work. The purpose of sending Christmas wishes to vendors is to help you have a better relationship with your vendor. It makes the vendor feel very good and happy because you took the time and effort to show that you care. So never forget, there's nothing more valuable than the memory of gratitude! We hope you'll consider making someone's day brighter by sending them warm and heartfelt Christmas wishes.